I suggest you ...

Static cling stickers

Hi folks - Just got back from LessConference & just had to check out the Sticker Mules!! :) I will probably be ordering 1000 or stickers for our company WOMbeat, but I know our customers would love the static cling stickers for the retail locations (doors, windows, etc.). Please keep me posted for when you have this.
Thanks,
Linda

315 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Susan Webb commented  · 

Clings are re-positionable and removable with no residue; more likely our employees and users would put on car windows etc

• Sol Young commented  · 

I have some products that need static cling stickers. I’ve been investigating buying a machine and bringing it in-house, but if y’all could do it then I’d be onboard.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Voting for some static cling 'stickers'. It'd be nice to be able to offer something that can be re-positionable and not ruin the item that it's adhered to (car windows)

• Ken commented  · 

Seems like a complementary product to your line-up and would like to place an order before August 2017 if they become avail.
        thx!

• Brandon Gallagher Watson commented  · 

yes - add some sticker clings! Our group is looking to give our sponsors 'I'm a Supporter' window clings to put in the window or doors of their businesses, clings would be desired over stickers as most of these shops lease their spaces. thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

static cling "cam covers" like EFF has are VERY needed!

• Karrie commented  · 

These would be a great addition to your product line. These are much easier to apply since you quickly remove them if you don't get the placement exactly how you wanted it the first time.

• Keith commented  · 

I think people would be hesitant to put one of these on a car window—particularly a rear window with a defroster—if removal requires scraping (something you DON'T want to do that that defroster) and effort. This may limit where people are willing to place them. An adhesive sticker sticker over a static cling is less appealing (absolutely no pun intended) for the application (again, no pun) that we were considering.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Looking for static stickers! Let me know when you have the static cling stickers available.

• Jon commented  · 

yes please, we need static cling decals for web cam covers. Since we order all of our stickers through sticker mule and have to get our static cling fix elsewhere, this save us a lot of time.

• David Jellenik commented  · 

Static cling labels would be great for our cycling teams bikes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes, we would like static cling stickers for our sunglasses products
        thank you earl

• Gary Cooper commented  · 

I'll add my vote to these as run a 24hr mountain bike endurance race and have been looking at promotional material and one idea was car window stickers (clings/statics) so I'd be very interested in buying these if they become available.

• Cris Trautner commented  · 

Another vote for window clings/static clings. We're having to go to another provider for them, and we'd much rather work with Sticker Mule.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Another vote for Static Clings! A must at universities for prepositional window clings! Let me know if they ever become available. Thanks.
        Jennifer
        University of Alaska Anchorage

• Anonymous commented  · 

Static cling decals please!!

• Debra commented  · 

I need static stickers - I won't put anything adhesive on my truck, and I know a LOT of people who are the same way. All you need to do is look at how few adhesive stickers you see when you're driving down the road. So I'm off to find a static sticker company now.

• MIchael commented  · 

Bumper stickers are outdated in this day and age (especially for people who may lease their vehicles), but a window cling "sticker" allows for a customer to put your image on their car without having to deal with the permanence of a sticker.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base