I suggest you ...

Ship an order to multiple locations

Example: you buy 10,000 stickers and you want 1,000 delivered to 10 different locations.

205 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnthonyAdminAnthony (GM, Sticker Mule) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AnthonyAdminAnthony (GM, Sticker Mule) responded  · 

We’re considering adding this since it’s requested by our larger customers on occasion.

For now, if you need to ship an order to multiple destinations, you can place a different order for each destination.

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Justin W.Justin W. commented  · 

I would like for this to happen.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I vote this gets implemented because It would be very helpful. I was trying to save more by ordering some things for myself and some things for my sister at once and we live in different states. I guess this time I will have to order separately. I really hope this feature is added soon!

• BrianBrian commented  · 

one vote here from me! s&h costs aside, it is a convenience/efficiency issue for me

• Ted DrakeTed Drake commented  · 

Injust requested this for an event in multiple locations

• Anonymous commented  · 

+1 !! Would love to have this feature available!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

+1 It's now 2017 and this feature still isn't supported! :(

• Danielle JamesDanielle James commented  · 

Agreed. Since often stickers are used to ship to distribute at multiple events and offices, would be great to still receive the bulk discount for the order, while being able to ship the necessary quantities to each location.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I definitely agree that this is a needed option so we can ship to multiple sites

• Anonymous commented  · 

I definitely need multiple address shipment supported. My company has multiple sales offices. Our large orders will need split shipments.

• HannahHannah commented  · 

I definitely vote for this. I wanted to order for 3 different offices, and thought I would get the quantity-based discount but it ends up that I will not be getting those benefits at large since I will have to break up the order.

• Anonymous commented  · 

you can place to separate locations, but then you pay more overall. You only get the price break PER location.

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEASE do this. We use your stickers to seal our packaged cookies and we have multiple locations (and are rapidly expanding) and it makes so much more sense from a cost and convenience perspective to be able to take advantage of a bulk order but mailed to different locations!!! Thank you!

• FDFD commented  · 

Multiple locations pls :)

• ScottScott commented  · 

yes there isnt a online sticker type business that offers automatic payment and fulfilment to a third party that I can find after searching for a couple days!!!

The first to do so with quality products will get my business:)

• HilaryHilary commented  · 

Please add multiple shipping locations.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add shipping to multiple locations.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base