I suggest you ...

Ship an order to multiple locations

Example: you buy 10,000 stickers and you want 1,000 delivered to 10 different locations.

288 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminAnthony (GM, Sticker Mule) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminAnthony (GM, Sticker Mule) responded  · 

We’re considering adding this since it’s requested by our larger customers on occasion.

For now, if you need to ship an order to multiple destinations, you can place a different order for each destination.

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please! This would be a really great feature!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please!!! We are a remote startup and the company is split in four different locations that are constantly moving. Would be amazing to split the order rather than doing four separate ones.

• Chris commented  · 

Yes, please. We use the stickers for packaging (big order), but also have promo stickers going to a different location.

• Anonymous commented  · 

YESSS!!!! It'd be so helpful.

• Erik Schwan commented  · 

Individual drop shipping would be great. The few sticker options via the Shopify app for drop shipping are terrible.

• birthe commented  · 

Absolutely +1, would be a great feature!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is EXTREMELY helpful to larger companies who have multiple locations. As an example, currently my order would be $301 + shipping to three different locations. If you offered the drop ship option my order would be $182 + shipping to three different locations. Very different in pricing which does not extend the savings to the customer. Maybe charge a fee for drop shipping?

• Cristi commented  · 

I would support this feature.

• Dayne commented  · 

I vote for this, as we have multiple offices that we need to send quantities of the same item to.

• Lauren commented  · 

+1 - sucks to have to make 3 different orders of the same thing just to get them shipped to different locations.

• Anonymous commented  · 

+1 with no minimum order quantity

• Patrick O commented  · 

+1
        Great idea. I would like to see this feature added.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would be a very practical and useful feature

• Justin W. commented  · 

I would like for this to happen.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I vote this gets implemented because It would be very helpful. I was trying to save more by ordering some things for myself and some things for my sister at once and we live in different states. I guess this time I will have to order separately. I really hope this feature is added soon!

• Brian commented  · 

one vote here from me! s&h costs aside, it is a convenience/efficiency issue for me

• Ted Drake commented  · 

Injust requested this for an event in multiple locations

• Anonymous commented  · 

+1 !! Would love to have this feature available!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base