I suggest you...

Accept dimensions smaller than 1"

I'd like to order stickers that are smaller than 1" in height.

427 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminAnthony (GM, Sticker Mule) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

62 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also need a sticker that's smaller, 5/8" x 2-7/8" for securuing a bottle cap before shipping. You need smaller stickers

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking for a sticker very similar in size (0.75"x 3") to the StickerMule sticker that comes in your shipments. It seems you CAN do it, just apparently you don't like to.
        D.

I have so many wonderful things to sticker but really have a need to small sticker options. Smaller than 1”!

• WB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love a sticker sheet with stickers that are approximately 1" x 0.375", with up to 20 stickers per sheet.

• Pony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also like to request under 1" height stickers.

What is confusing is that you send out stickers that are 1/2" height in your samples packs. This was one of the reasons I went with Stickermule. Now I find out you can't make my stickers and I have to find another vendor.

• Leonard Bludworth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like you need to have smaller decals, My decals can be no taller than 5/32"
        can you recommend another supplier. Thanks

Yes please. I want to get labels for merch items we sell at our show and .75 H would be perfect for these items. Thanks!

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! I'm looking to order a .75" H sticker. Just do it! :)

• Chester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% Agree! Please do .5” height stickers!

I am devastated that I have to go find another vendor now.

It's hard to switch to a company for something you don't make because you guys are quick, reliable, and offer high-quality products. I would love to order 0.75" stickers from you. Please make this a reality.

Thanks!

I would love to be able to order .5" high stickers so that I can get them on products that the larger ones just don't fit on.

I need a reliable sticker manufacturer that creates tiny stickers to cover disposable coffee lid holes. Made of light carboard and smaller than 3/4inches. I vote for smaller stickers, Mahalo!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base