I suggest you ...

Accept dimensions smaller than 1"

I'd like to order stickers that are smaller than 1" in height.

228 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminAnthony (GM, Sticker Mule) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

1 x .5", would love to see! :P
        Would be great for subtle branding.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am 100% sure that you can easily die-cut stickers at 1/2" tall sizes and wish that you would try before denying an order.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am in need of stickers smaller than 1" high. Your products are so awesome - sure wish you could go smaller. Please consider changing your requirements, thanks! TL

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ditto! I need stickers for 1.5" x .5". The design is perfect, but the minimum size you offer is just too big. Please consider changing you requirements.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello,

My product requires a design smaller than 1". I'm bummed you can't make it but thankful you provided a competitor who can! I really encourage you to change the minimum design requirements.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would like to get some stickers below 1" dimension on both sides. Please try to make them! :)

• Karl Kornel commented  · 

The stickers I'm looking at would be 0.75", but would be 2.46" long. So unfortunately I can't order, because one of the two dimensions is too small.

• Anonymous commented  · 

My stickers are just under 1 inch so now I made a design with 2 stickers but then I have to cut every sticker sheet with scissors so smaller than 1" would be perfect!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sample products (tinny liquids), Qr codes in bulk , ghetto touch-ups, phone case aesthetic..etc. little stickers are the emojis for real life. They're totally worth making available. Pretty Please

• Cravedog commented  · 

We would order often if you make 1/4"!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm sure there would be a good market in this age of customization.

• Marc Jacobs commented  · 

Round stickers for the bottom of Hershey's Kisses are very popular but alas are 0.75". If you could make labels this size I think you would sell lots of these.

• Alvin Thong commented  · 

Would be awesome if this was eventually offered - currently getting them printed somewhere else but would like to send all my business to you guys.

• Diego Pullano commented  · 

A lot of sticker labels are smaller than 1". Huge portion of market forced to move elsewhere. Please add soon!

• paul d commented  · 

Accept dimensions smaller than 1"

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes!! Smaller size than 1'' please!!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base