I suggest you ...

API for creating orders

I'd love to be able to submit orders via an API. Specifically I am creating a website which generates custom artwork for people, and I'd love to be able to have that printed out for people as stickers. Thanks!

337 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    aaronpkaaronpk shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I would definately make use of a Sticker Mule API!

• Peter de CroosPeter de Croos commented  · 

I have a product I'm working on and sticker mule would be perfect for generating stickers that will have codes for opening up a fb messenger window which my product uses as an interface. would love to have te option of generating a custom one for my clients so that they can paste them in their storefronts.

• Cassidy James BlaedeCassidy James Blaede commented  · 

We just put together a custom store and offer tees through Printful. We'd love to similarly offer stickers through you guys!

• Kurtis GuyKurtis Guy commented  · 

Just want to give this a bump, I would like to integrate with services including shopify, woocomerce, and the like. Actually this could work pretty well with pintrest buyable pins. A completely white label program running on your backend would allow me to set up client stores to use you guys. I can also think of some interesting things if an API was integrated with an iOS or Android game.

Love the product, now lets make it more accessible to devs!

• JamesJames commented  · 

I would definitely love to see this asap!

• MicahMicah commented  · 

We're an independent band. That being said, we don't have enough money to start buying our merch even in lower quantities. We're approved on the Sticker Mule store for selling designs individually but it'd bring a lot more profit and buyers if we could find a way to reroute or direct orders here from Bandcamp/Reverbnation so buyers can all purchase from the same place.

• Toby BeresfordToby Beresford commented  · 

I'm looking about for an API with single button printing and global anywhere delivery.

• EricEric commented  · 

We're developing a specialty container ecommerce site. Rather than charging for custom screenprinting on our containers, we want to offer customers the ability to order (your) stickers. It would be sweet to have customers upload their artwork and the orders process somehow through a single point of payment.
        It's like drop shipping stickers!

• Kevin ThrasherKevin Thrasher commented  · 

It would be great if the API had support for adding new designs to your own sticker shop. I am working on a twitter bot that generates images with stickers on a wall, and as new stickers are randomly revealed, I want to automatically allow them to be purchased.

• Anonymous commented  · 

i'd be interested in this too

• Kurtis GuyKurtis Guy commented  · 

This going to happen anytime soon?

• Bombero DesignsBombero Designs commented  · 

We have a Shopify store and there's API's for nearly anything BUT STICKERS! The ability for customers to order straight from us and the order be fulfilled by StickerMule would be golden!

• RafaelRafael commented  · 

Hello, I'd love for my customers to order my stickers without them leaving my website.

My direct fulfillment model works great, but I need to buy and keep track of inventory, which leads me to a cap of three sticker designs ... If I could directly automate my process with your system (api), I know my sticker sales would increase with all these awesome sticker designs popping in my head...

My customers could have 10 to 20 options, translating into multiple design purchases...

Very good for our brand : SRVD and for your business too!!

• David KnezicDavid Knezic commented  · 

That would be great!

* I could imagine sending stickers automatically to new or important customers or those who made an achievement.

* Or imagine building a shared shopping cart on top of that API, where everyone from your startup can browse the marketplace individually and add the stickers they want. In the end everything gets bundled into one order, paying only once for shipping.

* If you could access past orders, people could share the stickers they bought in the past with their friends.

An API would really match your "internet's favorite sticker printer" thinking!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base