Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Have you guys figured this out yet? Really necessary for my needs. THank you.

• erin commented  · 

Printing on the back of stickers and sticker pages would be a great for your customers. It's an alternative to buying printed paper products especially postcards. We need the front and back to maximize marketing message. Even just black printing on the back would be a good start.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would love to be able to do this!

• Miller van Vliet commented  · 

Backside printing is a very needed option! The lack of it may preclude me from making large orders in the future. It is a necessity for many of the design options and the business end of marketing my companies stickers.
        With a small fee for the service of backside printing you will easily recoup your investment with the subsequent orders.

• Miller van Vliet commented  · 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE offer writing on the back of your stickers. It would open many business options for the use of your products.
        It is, above all, the most important thing that would benefit my business.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We'd love to get this feature added!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Come on...been on "the list" since 2012. Let's evolve. I have another order that is going elsewhere because I have to have printing on the back.

• Vince commented  · 

Printing on the back would significantly reduce other packaging costs; like barcode labels, provide product info, etc.
        Many retailers are using SaaS POS systems nowadays with barcode scanners. Providing the label info allows retailers to get a better understanding of which types of products sell better. In the end, it will help them figure out what to re-order with companies like yours.

In regards to packaging, adding barcode stickers onto your products makes the stack of stickers all warped, and unbalanced. Printing on the backside would remove any issues with barcodes.
        Especially with die-cuts and their oblique shapes!

Businesses should reconsider their infrastructure at least once every 3 years. I'm surprised this hasn't been considered yet.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd love to have some info printed on the back. Especially in place of business cards.

• Bryce Gold commented  · 

Agreed with all the comments below! This would be a perfect addition for spreading brand awareness.

• Kim commented  · 

We would LOVE to have this option available, as we use these stickers for Marketing/Advertising.

• Silvia commented  · 

Definitely adding on to this request! Would be great to add my branding on your stickers for that extra touch when selling to my customers!

• Ian commented  · 

Man, I'd absolutely LOVE if you had this option. You offer Business Card Stickers by printing on the full front of a Kiss Cut Sticker, but if you could make the material a heavy cardstock or heavier plastic and be able to print on the back, I'd be able to hand out my sick stickers at the same time as my legit, highly-designed business cards! This would be so baller.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sorry. Must now go to Sticker Robot for back print.

• yesyes commented  · 

Stickermule, are you listening at all? Have to go somewhere else :-(

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any significant manufacturing changes made since 2012?

• C commented  · 

Yes! This also would help reduce trash since people would use the back if we could use them for coupons or something else that's cool.

• Wes commented  · 

I've used you guys on a number of other sticker orders and now NEED back printing on a project, hate to have to go elsewhere for this....

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is very badly needed! Please add it :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please provide printing on the back of the stickers. It would be great to have something like "Enamel Sticker - waterproof - fadeproof as a wall paper on the backs of stickers for when they sell at brick and mortar stores! I'd be willing to pay a little more for this as an option!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base