or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Would like the ability to print on the paper backing of the stickers you sell. Many other companies are doing this.

• Dave commented  · 

Yes please!

• Heidi Turner commented  · 

YES PLEASE!! This is a feature that would allow your customers to create a quasi-business card with each sticker that directs customers to their social media without it interfering with their art.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Let me know when you do back printing! I think its a great idea:)

• KA commented  · 

Yes please! It’d help get
        Sponsors to help pay for the stickers, especially for events such as fundraisers. I prob wouldn’t have gotten my stickers here had I realized

• Alex commented  · 

Back printing is SO important for marketing! I was going to go through your company but now I have to go somewhere else... I need the URL of my online business on the back of my sticker. :'(

• Anonymous commented  · 

Offer it...but I am guessing it is still no coming since this was added 4 years ago

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please offer back printing! This is invaluable for marketing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thats a pity. As with back-side slit, these are probably deal breakers for a large production run. Science organizations in particular want to provide explanatory material about their goals and objectives.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes! Back printing please!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES! We need back printing!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add this feature! We are currently already a customer of yours and would love to give you this work as well instead of working with another vendor for these.

• Ashlee commented  · 

Please add this feature! I would love to utilize your stickers as marketing materials but without the space on the back, I can't successfully do this. I need more room for organizational info, call to action, logos, etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please, please add this feature!

• Alex commented  · 

Seems crazy this still isn't an option. It has been an idea since 2011, so almost 6 years ago and it's been the top voted request for a long time. What is the point of directing people to vote if it won't ever happen. A sticker with company information on the back is a 2 for 1 for marketing and business relations. You have less paper waste too. Not only that but you are obviously losing business as a result of not having this option.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base