or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Carrie Mixon - Amani ya JuuCarrie Mixon - Amani ya Juu commented  · 

Please do this! Stickers are an excellent source of "hand-out" marketing and brand building, but it would be incredibly helpful to be able to give a call to action or organization description on the back of the sticker for our organization.

• JMKJMK commented  · 

Would love to see printing on the back of stickers!!

• Gaines KergosienGaines Kergosien commented  · 

I've been unable to get an answer for how much additional business would be required for this option to be made available. Obviously, there's a cost associated with adding this option, so what size order would be required to make it worth implementing?

• Kyler WartmanKyler Wartman commented  · 

I am starting to build a small business and I am wanting to expand my brand into different avenues. But the designs I am wanting to order does not carry my actual logo and therefore I need to have them somewhere attached to the sticker. If I could have the opportunity to print my logo on the back "peel" part of my sticker I would be able to completely have my products branded for my company. Thank you for listening to your potential customers.

• Gustavo LunaGustavo Luna commented  · 

Still a massive priority. Currently using sticker robot as a result of this service. Would come back to Sticker Mule in a heartbeat.

• LizLiz commented  · 

Massive priority. I would have used your printing services if you printed on the back. Let me know if you ever start doing that.

• CharlieCharlie commented  · 

As others have said, printing company info on the back would make stickers way more valuable as a way to promote my company, and therefore I'd be willing to pay a lot more for this, maybe double the price of current stickers.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can't wait for this...It would be a sticker and business card/advertisement all in one

• GeoffGeoff commented  · 

Yes this would be a great option to give website links and info like QR codes and other creative and valuable advertising information

• LyndaLynda commented  · 

I think this feature would be a great benefit as a service for you to add and eco-friendly for customers who want to give out stickers with their business info in the back instead of giving a separate business card.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love for this feature to be added so i can add my company information on the back of the stickers!

• AlliceAllice commented  · 

We would also like this feature! We love the idea of making our company sticker function as a business card as well. Please find a way!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes! Please add sticker liner back printing! We would definitely use your service if this is available.
        Please keep us posted whenever you add this

• DallasDallas commented  · 

Please add this...this is the only downfall I see with your product. Stickers are obviously used for marketing purposes and not being able to print our website, social media links, etc. on the back of our stickers is killing us. Please don't make us seek out another vendor. The quality of your stickers is unreal!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I've tried using a Self inking stamp and it smudges ALL OVER! When working with hundreds of stickers, writing with Sharpie isn't a great use of time. This feature would be awesome to add.

• 4 years later, no back printing4 years later, no back printing commented  · 

Obviously this has been the most requested feature for you guys (I guess from way back in 2013, seeing as how Anthony responded back then), and still no word on this?? C'mon guys, its been almost 4 years and you guys are putting out other features that should not have priority over this. It's clear that a lot of your customers are looking for this and have to go elsewhere now because you can't deliver. Ridiculous.

• BirdBird commented  · 

This would set the bar...it's like a fortune cookie. Who doesn't like a message with a picture. Who doesn't like ice cream with a cake. Message in the bottle. I like it!!!!

How much more do you need...the money coming in would pay for the production/machinery.

:)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base