I suggest you ...

Add back slit as a standard option

Allow customers to pay extra to have their stickers back slit (i.e. crack and peel backing).

1,155 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnthonyAdminAnthony (GM, Sticker Mule) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

187 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I probably wouldn't order from StickerMule until this was an option. We're looking to order potentially thousands of stickers. Not sure how hard it can be...and didn't know that there were still companies that didn't offer this.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Honestly, you have been considering doing this for more than a 5 years. This will never happen. I have been a customer for more than a year, but cannot continue to work with you. You should honestly prioritize this and actually listen to your customers

I would pay a little more for backslit

Am I reading this correct that this has been under review since 2012? We recently ordered 8,000 stickers and have had several requests for a crack & peel backing. When will you know if this is going to be an option?

• DeniseDenise commented  · 

This is a necessity! I ordered over 5,000 stickers for our community, and every customer/partner complained about the difficulty of using the backing. I want to order more, but I only plan on doing so if we can get the cracked backing! If not, we'll likely just buy the sticker sheets.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Crack and peel needed!! Will probably have to order elsewhere because of it's importance to my client.

• HollieHollie commented  · 

Would love this feature!! Thanks for considering this all-so-important upgrade!

• Sean S.Sean S. commented  · 

This would be a MASSIVELY helpful option.

• Good To-GoGood To-Go commented  · 

Back slits please! Love, the Good To-Go team

• Robert NienhuisRobert Nienhuis commented  · 

This would be a much welcomed feature. I hope you add it as an option.

• Kris SikesKris Sikes commented  · 

hope this comes.. any timeline on getting this achieved?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can't order stickers from Sticker Mule anymore until it's added as an option.

• AllenAllen commented  · 

I agree. Looking for a sticker company to print with a back slit. Large orders to come. My customers response to your stickers is that they love the stickers but they don't like the frustration of peeling the sticker backing off.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We would love to order more stickers with you but we need an easier way to peel the sticker off of the backing. Can you please add a crack back to your options?

• BrianBrian commented  · 

I'll agree with the back slit, that would make these the best stickers in the world. People we gave our stickers out to complained about this, however in the grand scheme of things, it isn't a deal breaker - but a "wishlist" item.

• Ron KooymanRon Kooyman commented  · 

Circular labels are not easily removed from their backing. My guess is that 75 % of stickers out of 1,000 are too much trouble to remove. Please let me know when the adhesive problem is fixed.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think they should just come with a back slit. It's very odd to me that there isn't one.

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEASE HAVE BACK-SLITS for your stickers..... IT'S SO MUCH EASIER!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please, please add a back slit option to stickers. We were surprised when our stickers arrived without a crack and peel backing and feel this is a must for us to order more in the future.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base