I suggest you ...

Add back slit as a standard option

Allow customers to pay extra to have their stickers back slit (i.e. crack and peel backing).

1,579 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminAnthony (GM, Sticker Mule) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

254 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Wow! This is great that we can vote on items to work on! I love the work you do!

• huth commented  · 

we order a lot of stickers and we are doing a low (test) run with you because we aren't happy with our current vendor. A LOT OF STICKERS... but we need split backs, this will be the only order until there is a split back option.

• Anonymous commented  · 

super frustrated with no scoring / slit on the back of the sticker. I will not buy stickers from sticker mule again until you include this. I would not want my customers to be annoyed with their sticker!

• David Wilson commented  · 

Like the company, but also looking elsewhere for a less frustrating sticker. Please add a back slit.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Not having a back slit might be the deciding factor not to use Sticker Mule!
        The field guys need something that is quick and easy otherwise they won't use our stickers.

• Anonymous commented  · 

SplitBack will make the process much easier to remove!

• Courtney commented  · 

YES!!!!! SPLIT BACK!!!!
        LOVE SPLIT BACKS!!!!

Cheers!
        Courtney

• Don Jones commented  · 

Back slitting should be standard in this day and age of competitiveness. PLEASE offer this option soon!

• Trina commented  · 

Yes please - I'm in that 'older' category and it's hard, but even younger people don't want the hassle that comes with this. 'Instant Gratification' is key to enjoying your new sticker. If we have to fight with it, it may end up in the trash.
        And I agree - looks like this issue has been on the radar for many year That's certainly not good customer service/response. Please at least add these as an option ASAP, not in another 6 years!

• Corey commented  · 

Reviewing the old posts, and the date of the initial post, this seems absurd that since 2011, this has not been accomplished. Especially with as many people have said they won't order again because of the lack of split backing.

• Corey commented  · 

Split backing would be a huge addition and help during application phase!

• Jean-Philippe Langlois commented  · 

Well some older user's like me we do not know how and when this
        appen's but at a moment (and i am only 54) our fingers get less
        precise and these stickers withou split back in small size like a
        2 inch round or heaven the little sthike mules you ensd with the orders
        are mostly unusable.

• Diana commented  · 

Many clients thought these were just cards, not stickers. A split-back would make it more apparent when handing out this schwag. Thanks for listening.

• Steve commented  · 

Voting YES on Crack and Peel Backing

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add a split back option!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please start providing back slits ASAP!!!!!

• Anon commented  · 

I'm sad to hear that this has been under review for 6 years. It sounds like you've decided against it but aren't letting customers know. Also not a fan of you considering charging for making a product usable.
        Too bad, they were kind of great otherwise.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base