I suggest you ...

Add back slit as a standard option

Allow customers to pay extra to have their stickers back slit (i.e. crack and peel backing).

1,275 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnthonyAdminAnthony (GM, Sticker Mule) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

204 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Still under review after years? That seems crazy. This is probably a deal breaker for us when we move into a large production run.

• Cindy YCindy Y commented  · 

Theae stickers are great but really need this feature. Surprised it would cost extra for this.

• ElayneElayne commented  · 

I love Sticker Mule but I unfortunately won't be able to order stickers through you until this option is available. Hope it happens soon!

• Kenneth E. Grant Jr.Kenneth E. Grant Jr. commented  · 

That is a terrific idea! I would gladly pay extra for split paper backing. We love our clear stickers, but it is a challenge to separate them without messing up the edge of the sticker, which shows up very clearly on our item. We will probably not reorder until this is available. THANKS!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, please! Back slitting would be extremely helpful and I'd be happy to pay a little extra for this convenience.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would LOVE this option! I peel and stick these on my clients kids. It's awkward when I struggle in front of them.

• MarilinMarilin commented  · 

Yes please, it would be helpful!

• Joyce LitoffJoyce Litoff commented  · 

This would be a great option. This was our first Sticker Mule order and I was so excited to share the stickers with my co-workers. It burst my bubble when the first two people complained about the backs.

• EmmaEmma commented  · 

yes please!

• Joan CarstensenJoan Carstensen commented  · 

I vote for having the option to purchase stickers with a back slit. It is so difficult to slip your fingernail between the sticker and backing. Thanks for taking the time to read my comment. Joan

• sbsb commented  · 

this would be awesome to have an easy peel option on the die cut stickers. far too hard to get off, especially when designing for children

• TonyTony commented  · 

I probably wouldn't order from StickerMule until this was an option.

• Yens E. JacobsYens E. Jacobs commented  · 

This is a little scenario that I’ve heard more than once from people I have given my stickers to.

Recipient ~ "It's a great sticker, can I have another?"
        Me ~ "What happened to the one I gave you?"
        Recipient ~ "I couldn’t get the backing off of it and I screwed up the sticker, sorry..."

I buy these stickers as a little promotional tool for my YouTube channel and my budget is zero. So I hate to see these things get trashed because they can't get the backing off easily.

PLEASE add back slit as a standard option for your loyal customers!!

Thanks, "Old Man ~ Fat Bike"

• MikeMike commented  · 

Yup, would pay extra for this option, especially on smaller stickers.

• Evie DavisEvie Davis commented  · 

5 years and still under review? It means that this is not, and never had been, a priority to the company.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I probably wouldn't order from StickerMule until this was an option. We're looking to order potentially thousands of stickers. Not sure how hard it can be...and didn't know that there were still companies that didn't offer this.

Honestly, you have been considering doing this for more than a 5 years. This will never happen. I have been a customer for more than a year, but cannot continue to work with you. You should honestly prioritize this and actually listen to your customers

I would pay a little more for backslit

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base